We only accept deposits in JPY by bank transfer.
After account activation, please transfer JPY to our designated bank accounts.
You can use GMO Aozora Bank and SBI Sumishin Net Bank.
How to deposit Japanese yen
1. Tap the menu in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Tap "入金" in the menu that appears.
3. Tap the "入金" button in Japanese yen on the page displayed.
4. There are two choices of bank for transfers: GMO Aozora Net Bank and SBI Sumishin Net Bank.
GMO Aozora Net Bank has been added as of October 2020. We recommend using this bank.
For GMO Aozora Net Bank
*The bank account number is different for each customer.
*Deposits made with a space between the last name and first name will be reflected.
It is not necessary to enter the deposit number to the transfer holder. Only your name is required to make a deposit.
If the payer's name is different from the registered name, the deposit will not be reflected.
For SBI Sumishin Net Bank
1. Switch to the Account for Transfer screen from the menu on the right side of the screen.
2. "入金番号" on the deposit page is the ID to identify you. Please check the "振込人名義人" which mean the name of payer in the middle of the screen.
You can easily copy the text by clicking on the right side of the "振込人名義人".
Example of correct input for transfer holder :ABCD12345ビットタロウ
Deposits will not be reflected if the registered name and transfer name are different or if the deposit number is incorrect.
Please specify the the name of payer at the financial institution you use.
Depending on the financial institution, the deposit may not be reflected until the next business day.
【Please note the following】
Deposits without a deposit number will not be reflected.
If you forget to enter your deposit number, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
Please note that it may take several business days for deposits without a deposit number to be reflected in your account.
Some remittance services of some financial institutions do not allow you to add the deposit number in the transfer name field. In such cases, please consider making a deposit from another financial institution.
The method of changing the transfer name differs depending on the financial institution.