Limit order is an order method that specifies a price and quantity.
If you would like to sell by limit order, your order will be executed at the specified price or at a higher price, but will not be executed if the market price does not reach the specified price.
This explains limit sell orders in the BTC/JPY pair.
When using a smartphone
1. On the order screen, please select "指値" and "売り," specify the price and quantity to sell, and tap "注文".
2. The order is placed and you can see the details of the order in the "注文一覧" at the top of the page. Orders can also be viewed on the chart.
3. When the market price reaches the order price due to market fluctuations, the order will be executed.
Tap the "✕" at the bottom of the order screen to return to the trade screen, where you may check your "取引履歴 (Transaction History)" in the "履歴" section.
When using a PC
1. On the order screen, please select "指値" and "売り".
2. Please input the price and quantity to sell and click "注文".
3. The order is displayed on the chart. Order details can be viewed in the lower left corner of the screen.
4. When the market price reaches the order price due to market fluctuations, the order will be executed.
Order details can be checked in the "取引履歴(Transaction History)".