If you are asked to enter additional information when making a withdrawal to a registered address, please follow the instructions below to register the account information to which you are going to send crypto for your withdrawal.
※Please note that withdrawals cannot be made to addresses for which you have not registered the additional information.
※Editing can be done from the "Address List" even after the registration of additional information is completed. Please refer to this page on how you may edit account information.
How to enter additional fields
1. When you select a registered address upon making a withdrawal, the message "Additional fields are required" will appear then please click "Continue".
2. Please enter the remittance address and the recipient information.
※Since registered labels and addresses cannot be changed, you will need to delete your registered address and then register a new one in case you would like to change them.
①Remittance adress: Please select the type of payee from the options.
Click "Select Exchange/Service" below the options and select the appropriate exchange/service name from the list displayed.
If none of the exchanges or services listed apply to you, please select "other" and enter the name of the payee in the "Enter the payee" field.
If you choose this option, there is no entry field.
②Recipient: Please choose whether the recipient is the person himself/herself or not.
・If you are the person himself/herself.
Please select the person himself and confirm that the name and the input in フリガナ field displayed are correct.
If you need to correct your name, please contact us via our inquiry form for your name change request.
※Please refer to this page on how you may revise the registered name.
・In case you are not the person himself.
Please select "Not the person himself" and choose the recipient's type from "Individual/Corporation/Unknown" and enter the required information.
【When you select Individual】
【When you select Corporation】
【When you select Unknown】
3. After entering the required information, please click "Confirm" to confirm your registration details, and then click "Add" if all goes well.
4. The input of the additional fields is done.
Please click "Close" and submit your withdrawal request.
※Please refer to this page on how you may submit a withdrawal request.
How to edit additional fields
In case you would like to edit your address information after completing the registration, please refer to the following.
1. Please click "Address List".
2. Click the edit icon "🖋" for the address you would like to edit.
3. You will be directed to the Edit Address Information page, where you can edit the desired fields.